We’re delighted to have a fresh batch of Brooklyn Tweed Arbor on our shelves!
Brooklyn Tweed Arbor:
- DK weight
- 100% Targhee wool
- 145 yards/50 g
- $14.50 each
This shipment brought us ten of the most popular shades of Arbor, from moody neutrals to saturated earth tones. You can see all of the colors Arbor comes in on the Brooklyn Tweed website – we have most of them here at the shop, and will happily check on any colors and quantities you’re seeking!
Arbor is known for its springy elasticity, soft hand, and stellar stitch definition. We’ve seen so many incredible garments made with Arbor over the years – here are some of the most popular patterns:
- “Tincture,” by Andrea Mowry – two-color mosaic hat
- “Hirombe,” by Jared Flood – twisted rib hat
- “Guernsey Wrap,” by Jared Flood – textured wrap
- “Kirigami,” by Gudrun Johnston – bottom-up seamless pullover with textured yoke
- “Geiger,” by Norah Gaughan – tailored, intricately cabled cardigan, knit in pieces
- “Soldotna Crop,” by Caitlin Hunter – top-down, short-sleeved, cropped colorwork pullover
- “Dog Star,” by Tin Can Knits – bottom-up seamless pullover with colorwork yoke
Look for Arbor in the DK weight section here at the Hillsborough Yarn Shop, along with lots of other Brooklyn Tweed yarns – we have Tones and Tones Light, Dapple, Peerie, Loft, Shelter, Quarry, and more!