Our most recent order from Neighborhood Fiber Co. was full of vibrant colors, speckles, and variegated shades, brightening our NFC Studio Sock cubby considerably!
Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Sock:
- fingering weight
- machine washable
- 100% organic merino wool
- 400 yds/4 oz
- $32 each
Studio Sock is perfect for knitting socks, of course, but also great for knitting shawls and lightweight sweaters – here are some pattern ideas:
- “Alive & Free,” by Annie Lupton – 2 color striped garter stitch shawl
- “Breathe & Hope,” by Casapinka – 2 color striped slip stitch shawl
- “Pianta Hat,” by Lavanya Patricella – 2 color brioche hat
- “Rumble Raglan,” by Lydia Morrow – 2 or 3 color stranded pullover with vertical stripes
- “Studio Sampler,” by Leslie Anne Robinson – 3 color shawl with brioche and garter stitch stripes
- “Shades of Peony,” by Tamy Gore – 3 color shawl with eyelets and stripes
- “Navelli,” by Caitlin Hunter – 3 color boat neck short-sleeved pullover with colorwork at bottom edge
Look for Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Sock in the fingering weight section here at our shop! We’re open from 11am – 5:30pm, Tuesdays – Saturdays. Online ordering is still available for local pickup or shipping – thanks for shopping with us!