A fresh batch of Kelbourne Woolens Mojave is here, perfectly timed for warm-weather stitching!
Kelbourne Woolens Mojave:
- sport weight
- 60% cotton, 40% linen
- 185 yards/50g
- $11 each
Mojave is cool to the touch, smooth and soft but also strong, with the beautiful drape we expect from plant fiber yarns. The color palette has something for everyone, from subtle neutrals to blazing brights.
What to make with Mojave? Here are some ideas for knitters and crocheters!
Knit with Mojave:
- “Rift,” by Jacqueline Cieslak – oversized boxy tee
- “Anker’s Summer Shirt,” by PetiteKnit – tee with ribbed yoke
- “Sea Breeze Sweater Vest,” by Park Williams – mesh vest
- “Outline Tank,” by Jessie Maed – cropped tank with drop-stitch detail
- “Look At My Holes,” by James Watts – mesh tee
- “Desert Queen,” by Meghan Kelly – scoop-neck tank with eyelet detail
- “Trigono Tee,” by Kate Gagnon Osborn – textured tee
Crochet with Mojave:
- “Canyon,” by Amy Gunderson – lace-edged tank top
- “Water Clover,” by Isa Catepillán – lace tee
- “Sub Rosa,” by Lana Jois – cap sleeve tee with square motifs
- “Palms,” by Padma R – Tunisian crochet wrap
- “Dusty Plum Dress,” by Moon Eldridge – striped dress
- “Fae Tank,” by Abigail Haze – child’s tank top
I knit this Churchmouse “Simple Tee” with Kelbourne Woolens Mojave, and it hangs here at our shop to give a sense of how the yarn knits up – look for it next time you’re here, and check out Mojave in our sport weight section!