The Koigu Collector’s Club continues! Each month, we’ll receive 21 skeins of KPPPM in a limited edition color dyed especially for a select group of local yarn stores that carry Koigu. KPPPM is a fingering weight superwash merino, hand-dyed in vibrant colors by mother/daughter team Maie and Taiu Landra on their farm outside of Toronto, Canada.
- fingering weight
- hand dyed, variegated
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 175 yards/50 g
- $15.50 each
This month’s limited edition shade is Tapestry, a variegated mix of pastels on an ivory backdrop.
We have so many fingering weight yarns that could pair well with KPPPM in Tapestry, whether you’re seeking high or low contrast, solid or variegated.
What to make? Here are some pattern ideas for mixing many colors!
- “Harlow,” by Andrea Mowry – brioche hat in 2 colors
- “Linen Stitch Loop,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – linen stitch cowl in 2 colors
- “ZickZack Scarf,” by Christy Kamm – chevron scarf in 2 or more colors
- “Sea Glass Tee,” by Wool & Pine – kaleidoscopic short sleeved pullover in as many colors as you like
- “Sea Glass Hat,” by Wool & Pine – kaleidoscopic hat in as many colors as you like
Look for Koigu KPPPM in the fingering weight section here at our shop, along with many others! We’re here from 11am – 5:30pm, Tuesdays – Saturdays; masks required for entry.