This week brought us fresh new colors in Fibre Co. Meadow!
Fibre Co. Meadow:
- lace weight
- 40% merino, 25% llama, 20% silk, 15% linen
- 545 yards/100g
- $29.50 each
Though you’ll find Meadow in our lace weight section, it also works well in light fingering weight patterns, knitting up comfortably on a wide range of needle sizes.
Meadow’s unique and tweedy blend of plant and animal fibers give it loft and drape, perfect attributes for summery shawls. Here are some pattern ideas!
- “Twinleaf,” by Grace Anna Farrow – garter stitch, stripes, short rows
- “Allium,” by Grace Anna Farrow – triangular, mesh lace, mosaic
- “Summer Meadow,” by Janina Kallio – triangular, garter stitch, eyelets
- “Hydrangea Shawl,” by Courtney Kelley – triangular, faroese, lace
- “Rewilding Shawl,” by Helen Stewart – triangular, asymmetric, eyelets, tassels
- “Planting Seeds,” by Helen Stewart – crescent shaped, three-color, mosaic
Look for Meadow in our lace weight section, or order online for local pickup or shipping!