Spring weather is here, which means it’s time for plant fibers – meet the newest addition here at our shop, Sandnes Garn Line!
Sandnes Garn Line:
- light worsted weight
53% cotton, 33% viscose, 14% linen
- 120 yards/50g
- $7.50 each
Line is a light worsted weight plant fiber blend that knits up at 5 stitches per inch on a US 6 needle.
It’s soft, cool, machine washable, and drapes beautifully, qualities that make it ideal for warm weather garments.
I’ve cast on for a shop sample in Line, PetiteKnit’s “Anker’s Summer Shirt.” Like every PetiteKnit pattern I’ve tried so far, it’s approachable, practical, and appealing, both to knit and to wear.
Here are some other patterns that would be lovely in Line:
- “Sommerknus,” by Elsebeth Judith – textured tee
- “Purl Strings,” by Heidi Kirrmaier – tee with textured stripes
- “Fine Sand,” by Heidi Kirrmaier – open front stockinette cardigan
- “June Top,” by PetiteKnit – stockinette tank
- “Cold Shoulder Crop,” by Park Williams – mock turtleneck tee with mesh cap sleeves
- “Sommer Ella Solo,” by Lene Holme Samsøe – leaf/lace yoke tee
Look for Sandnes Garn Line in our worsted weight section!