Everything in our shop is 15% off during July, our Annual Inventory Sale! All month, I’ll be shining a spotlight on the yarns we have in stock – today, let’s look at Ewe Ewe Fluffy Fingering!
Ewe Ewe Fluffy Fingering:
- fingering weight
- 3 ply, worsted-spun, smooth
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 145 yards/50 grams
- $10 each
Like all Ewe Ewe yarns, Fluffy Fingering is tightly plied for excellent stitch definition, and comes in a range of solid colors from neutral to pastel to bright. Its machine-washability makes it suitable for socks, baby things, and frequently-worn accessories, but it’s just as happy in a shawl, perhaps paired with a hand-dyed yarn for contrast.
What to make with Fluffy Fingering? Here are a few ideas:
- “Droplet Capelet,” by Denise Bayron – a unique and versatile accessory between a cowl, shawl, and poncho
- “Moving Forward Wrap,” by Denise Bayron – arrow-shaped lace wrap
- “The Drifter,” by Tamy Gore – 2-color garter and slip-stitch shawl; we paired Fluffy Fingering with Koigu New Day last month, look there for color ideas for this shawl!
- “Clear Skies Cowl,” by Heather Walpole – eyelet cowl
Order online for local pickup or shipping via USPS Priority Mail!
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!