Another new yarn from Brooklyn Tweed! Meet Arbor Lodge.
Brooklyn Tweed Arbor Lodge:
- bulky weight
- 7-ply worsted spun
- American Targhee wool
- 125 yards/100g
- $33 each
Arbor Lodge is everything you love about Arbor, but bigger. Plush and bouncy American Targhee wool, smooth texture for sharp stitch definition, a balance of softness and durability – Arbor Lodge is ideal for cold weather accessories and garments.
Brooklyn Tweed Arbor Lodge knits up in the same gauge range as Quarry, BT’s woolen spun bulky weight yarn, so there’s a vast archive of patterns beautifully suited to this new yarn. Here are some ideas from Brooklyn Tweed and independent designers alike!
- “Fidra,” by Gudrun Johnston – textured hat
- “Halus,” by Jared Flood – textured hat
- “Burnaby,” by Jared Flood – cabled hat
- “Reimei Cowl,” by Olga Buraya-Kefelian – brioche cowl
- “Swiss Cross Cowl,” by Olga Buraya-Kefelian – colorwork cowl
- “Chunky Gansey Cowl,” by Kerry Bullock-Ozkan – textured cowl
- “Persimmon Bun Cowl,” by Bristol Ivy – textured cowl
- “Byway,” by Jared Flood – cabled scarf/wrap
- “Alary,” by Paula Pereira – pullover with cabled yoke
- “Wave of Change Jacket,” by Denise Bayron – stockinette cardigan with purl ridge stripes
- “Ranunculus,” by Midori Hirose – texture and lace yoke pullover, short and long sleeve options
- “Ursa,” by Jacqueline Cieslak – cropped pullover with ribbed detail
- “Sunday Cardigan,” by PetiteKnit – ribbed yoke cardigan
- “Sunday Sweater,” by PetiteKnit – ribbed yoke pullover
- “Freja,” by Jared Flood – stockinette A-line cardigan with textured shawl collar
Look for Brooklyn Tweed Arbor Lodge and Quarry in the bulky weight section here at HYS!