We refilled our baskets of Zauberwolle this week – check out all the new colors!
- sport weight
- marled, self-striping
- 100% merino wool
- 273 yards/100 g
- $23 each
Like other Schoppel-Wolle yarns we’ve carried, Zauberwolle is a marled yarn that slowly changes from one color to the next several yards at a time, so that whatever you’re knitting or crocheting with it comes out striped. These colorful balls of yarn entertain you as you stitch – when will the new color start? Just one more row…
Any two of these would make a great “Inclinations Cowl,” by Andrea Mowry – here are some more ideas for Zauberwolle:
- “The Shift,” by Andrea Mowry – slip stitch bandana shaped cowl
- “Issa Cowl,” by Kate Burge & Rachel Price – mosaic cowl
- “Gamut,” by Lori Versaci – striped shawl
- “Wurm,” by katushika – slouchy hat
- “Hank,” by Kate Burge & Rachel Price – mosaic hat
- “Shifty,” by Andrea Mowry – slip stitch pullover sweater
Speaking of Andrea Mowry, I knit her “Flicker & Flame” hat with Zauberwolle earlier this year, choosing Kelbourne Woolens Andorra in Snow White for the Main Color.
Look for Zauberwolle in the sport weight section here at our shop – we’re open 11am-5:30pm, Tuesdays-Saturdays, and we do require masks for entry. Thanks for your cooperation and support!