Malabrigo Rasta has been hard to get a hold of lately, so we were extra excited to get a few bags of this super soft, super bulky yarn!
- super bulky weight
- single ply
- 100% merino wool
- 90 yards/150 g
- $23 each
Rasta is plush and squishy, perfectly suited to cold-weather accessories, and one skein makes a hat or cowl in a hurry.
Here are a few hat pattern ideas for Rasta:
- “Perky Little Hat,” by Sharon Lentsch
- “The Ade Beanie,” by Ola Ogunlolu
- “The Big Hat,” by Davina Choy
- “Sidewinder Beanie,” by Aspen Leaf Knits
And a few cowls:
- “Elphaba Cowl,” by Kristel Nieves
- “Rainbow Twist,” by Thao Nguyen
- “Red Rasta Cowl,” by EweKnit Toronto
- “Last Minute Cowls,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Order online for local pickup or shipping – these skeins never hang around for long, so get in touch soon if you’d like to claim some!