Just in time for spring, we’ve got a fresh supply of Universal Bamboo Pop!
Universal Bamboo Pop:
- DK weight
- solid and variegated shades
- 50% cotton, 50% bamboo
- 292 yds/100g
- $11 each
We chose a mix of solid and variegated shades, designed to stand alone in one-color projects or pair up for high and low contrast combinations. Anne is working on a “Hitchhiker” shawl with Bamboo Pop – check it out next time you’re here at the shop!
What else to make with Bamboo Pop? Here are some ideas!
Tees and tanks:
- “Anker’s Summer Shirt,” by PetiteKnit – top-down tee with ribbed circular yoke
- “Simple Tee,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – cap- or long-sleeved tee, worked flat and seamed
- “Me Oh My Tee,” by Park Williams – cropped tee
- “Yume,” by Isabell Kraemer – lace yoke tee
- “Nova,” by Shellie Anderson – sleeveless top with high/low hem and collar
- “My Little Secret Crop,” by Jessie Maed – ribbed cropped tank top
- “Easy Folded Poncho,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – stockinette poncho with optional cowl
- “Two-Color Cotton Cowl,” by Purl Soho – two-color brioche cowl
- “Loreley,” by Melanie Berg – two-color triangular lace shawl
- “Boneyard Shawl,” by Stephen West – triangular textured shawl
- “Once Were Weavers,” by Francoise Danoy – triangular lace and drop stitch shawl
Come by the shop to plan your warm-weather knitting! We look forward to seeing you there.