Everything in the shop is 15% off during July, our Annual Inventory Sale month, but there are a few items we’ve marked down even further – including every yarn we carry from Swans Island, now 40% off!
We’ve been carrying Swans Island here at the shop for over a decade, and we’ve always loved working with their thoughtfully produced hand-dyed yarns. They’ve decided to sell their yarn directly rather than through retailers like us, so we’re sending them off with a sale!
- Swans Island Natural Collection: fingering weight, 100% certified organic merino wool, hand dyed, 525 yards/100 g; $32 each, $19.20 on sale
- Pattern ideas: Caitlin Hunter’s “Tegna” tee, Veera Valimaki’s “Color Affection” shawl
- Swans Island All American Sport: sport weight, hand-dyed, 100% Rambouillet wool, 185 yards/40 g; $12.50 each, $7.50 on sale
- Pattern ideas: Melynda Bernardi’s “Paige Mitts,” Swans Island’s “Slalom Ski Hat”
- Swans Island All American Worsted: heavy worsted/aran weight, hand-dyed, 75% Rambouillet wool, 25% alpaca, 210 yards/80 g; $24 each, $14.40 on sale
- Pattern ideas: Stephen West’s “Dustland Hat,” Michele Rose Orne’s “Celtic Mitts”
- Swans Island Natural Colors Worsted:organic merino wool, 250 yards/100 g, $32 each, $19.20 on sale
- Pattern ideas: Breean Elyse Miller’s “The Anna Cowl,” Tin Can Knits “Antler Toque”
Come by during July to get a great deal on Swans Island and all your favorite yarns, needles, notions, books and magazines! We’re open from 11am – 5:30 pm, Tuesdays – Saturdays; masks required for entry.
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges, returns, or special orders. Thanks!