Just in time for spring, we’ve got a fresh supply of Universal Bamboo Pop!
Universal Bamboo Pop:
- DK weight
- solid and variegated shades
- 50% cotton, 50% bamboo
- 292 yds/100g
- $10 each
We chose a mix of solid and variegated shades, designed to stand alone in one-color projects or pair up for high and low contrast combinations.
Bamboo Pop is made of equal parts cotton and bamboo, plant fibers that are lustrous and have beautiful drape. These qualities make Bamboo Pop ideal for summer tops and accessories. Here are some pattern ideas!
Tees and tanks:
- “Anker’s Summer Shirt,” by PetiteKnit – top-down tee with ribbed circular yoke
- “Simple Tee,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – cap- or long-sleeved tee, worked flat and seamed
- “Me Oh My Tee,” by Park Williams – cropped tee
- “Yume,” by Isabell Kraemer – lace yoke tee
- “Nova,” by Shellie Anderson – sleeveless top with high/low hem and collar
- “My Little Secret Crop,” by Jessie Maed – ribbed cropped tank top
- “Easy Folded Poncho,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – stockinette poncho with optional cowl
- “Two-Color Cotton Cowl,” by Purl Soho – two-color brioche cowl
- “Loreley,” by Melanie Berg – two-color triangular lace shawl
- “Boneyard Shawl,” by Stephen West – triangular textured shawl
- “Once Were Weavers,” by Francoise Danoy – triangular lace and drop stitch shawl
Come by the shop to plan your warm-weather knitting! We look forward to seeing you there.