We’re thrilled to have 4 new colors of Fibre Co. Lore in stock!
Fibre Co. Lore:
- DK weight
- woolen spun
- 100% Romney Wool
- 276 yards/100g
- $18.60 each
Lore is robust for a DK weight, knitting up comfortably between 5 and 5.5 stitches per inch in stockinette stitch. With its toothy texture, it’s not the softest fiber in our shop, but it’s sturdy and full of character, just the kind of yarn I love most!
What to knit with Lore? It’s versatile stuff, and looks excellent in simple stockinette, eye-catching colorwork, complex cables, and other rich textures. Here are some pattern ideas to inspire:
- “Meet Me at Midnight,” by Cheryl Faust – mosaic patterned shawl
- “Tenterhill,” by Lucile Ateliers Designs – colorwork hat
- “Minimalist Cable Cardigan,” by Carina Spencer – bottom-up cabled cardigan with two sleeve options and body lengths
- “Brandlehow,” by Natasja Hornby – top-down mock-cable pullover
- “Seacross,” by Becky Baker – top-down colorwork yoke pullover
- “Soldotna Crop,” by Caitlin Hunter – top-down, short-sleeved, cropped colorwork pullover
- “Macomb,” by Annie Lupton – cropped, long-sleeved lace pullover
Head to our online order form if you’d like to place an order for local pickup or shipping – thanks for all your support!