Berroco Modern Cotton is a staple around here, an economical, machine-washable blend of cotton and rayon in that versatile gauge, worsted weight. It was time for a restock and restock we did, filling our Modern Cotton bins and brightening up our selection.
Berroco Modern Cotton:
- worsted weight
- solid colors
- 50% cotton, 50% rayon
- 209 yards/100 grams
- $10 each
Modern Cotton is perfect for warm-weather knits, or year-round for those allergic to wool. It’s also a favorite for baby things – here are some pattern ideas for all of the above!
- “Anker’s Summer Shirt,” by PetiteKnit – top-down tee with ribbed circular yoke
- “Admit,” by Norah Gaughan – sleeveless top with eyelet detail at yoke
- “Eula,” by Amy Christoffers – stockinette tee with lace at back neck
- “Seafoam Scarf & Wrap,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas – drop stitch scarf and wrap
- “Bilberry” – child’s dress with leaf lace yoke
- “In Threes,” by Kelly Herdich – short-sleeved baby cardigan
- “Chevron Baby Blanket,” by Espace Tricot – chevron striped baby blanket
Look for Modern Cotton in the worsted weight section here at our shop!