We’ve decided to keep our doors closed through the month of June, though we’re still virtually open for online orders. As we have done throughout April and May, we’ll have a special sale each week – 15% off a featured yarn, our Sale of the Week!
Our next Sale of the Week is 15% off Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed, from June 22 – 30!
Silkroad Aran Tweed is a rustic looking yarn, but it’s surprisingly soft to the touch, composed of 85% wool, 10% silk, and 5% cashmere. Each 50 gram ball has 104 yards.
What to make with Silkroad Aran Tweed? Here are some ideas!
- “Atawhai Hat,” by Francoise Danoy – 2-color beanie with stranded colorwork pattern
- “Daisies in Pearl,” by Nidhi Kansal – cabled, buttoned cowl
- “Evendale,” by Neisha Abdulla – reversible lace cowl
- “Ain True Love,” by Michelle Grace – crescent-shaped garter stitch shawl with lace edge
- “James Cardigan,” by Michele Wang – long cabled cardigan/coat
- “Kabir,” by Neisha Abdulla – oversized, drop-shoulder cardigan
- “Topanga Canyon Cardigan,” by Veronik Avery – textured waterfall cardigan
Usually, Silkroad Aran Tweed is $12 per ball; at 15% off, it’s $10.20 each. Head to our online order form if you’d like to place an order – it’ll be on sale through June 30. Thanks for all your support!
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!