Though we are now open only by appointment, we are delighted to continue a longstanding tradition – July is our Annual Inventory Sale month!
From July 1st to the 31st, everything in the shop is discounted by 15%. In an earlier post, I highlighted some popular yarn and pattern pairings, but today, let’s look at one of our other best sellers: books and magazines!
- 52 Weeks of Shawls, from Laine Publishing ($52)
- Strands of Joy, by Anna Johanna ($45)
- Fair Isle Weekend, by Mary Jane Mucklestone ($42.95)
- Amirisu, Issue 22 ($24)
- Making: No. 9: Simple and No. 11: Dawn ($26 each)
- Pom Pom Quarterly: Summer 2019, Autumn 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Autumn 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 ($18.50 each)
- By Hand: Lookbook No. 7: British Columbia’s South Coast, Lookbook No. 13: Northern California, and Lookbook No. 15: Rhode Island ($25 each)
- Laine Magazine: No. 8, No. 10, and No. 11 ($30 each)
- Modern Daily Knitting Field Guides: Stripes, Big Joy, Master Class, Open, Painterly, Lopi, and Beginnings ($14.95 each)
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges, returns, or special orders. Thanks!