We recently got a big bundle of new colors from Berroco in yarns across their line of machine-washable wools – Ultra Wool DK, Ultra Wool (worsted weight), and Ultra Wool Chunky. Today, let’s take a look at Ultra Wool Chunky!
Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky:
- bulky weight
- 100% superwash wool
- 145 yards/100g
- $12 each
Ultra Wool Chunky is a 100% superwash wool that’s soft, sturdy, and economical, perfect for cozy garments and accessories for adults and children alike. Here are some pattern ideas:
- “Instance,” by Alicia Plummer – colorwork hat
- “Ridgefield Hat” – cabled hat
- “Cocoa Cowl,” by Tif Neilan – twisted rib and slip stitch cowl, combines bulky and super bulky weight yarns – try Malabrigo Rasta!
- “Snow Day Stocking,” by Purl Soho – marled Christmas stockings
- “The World’s Simplest Mittens,” by Tin Can Knits – mittens for all sizes, in four gauges – use the chunky weight instructions for Ultra Wool Chunky
- “Twice Reversible Ribbed Poncho,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
- “Bennett,” by Amy Christoffers – cabled pullover
- “Audrey’s Cardigan,” by Elisabeth Smith – stockinette cardigan with contrast color micro-stripes along hem and cuffs
Order online for local pickup or shipping!