Though we are now open only by appointment, we are delighted to continue a longstanding tradition – July is our Annual Inventory Sale month!
From July 1st to the 31st, everything in the shop is discounted by 15%. If you’ve had your eye on a special skein, or have been planning a big project or two, now is the time to take the leap!
Here are some of the newest and most popular yarns and project ideas from our blog:
- “Da Crofters Kep,” colorwork hat knit with Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift
- “Homestead” from 52 Weeks of Shawls, knit with Baa Ram Ewe Winterburn DK
- “Saurel” brioche shawl, knit with Brooklyn Tweed Dapple
- “First Colorwork Cowl,” knit with Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
- “Breathe and Hope” brioche shawl, knit with Koigu KPPPM + Marion Foale 3ply
- “Helix” hat, knit with Shibui Haven + Silk Cloud
- “Kinetic” ribbed gradient cowl, knit with Shibui Cima
- “Dalleray” cabled cowl, knit with Brooklyn Tweed Ranch 03
Make an appointment to shop our sale during July, or order online for local pickup or shipping!
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges, returns, or special orders. Thanks!
Carol on said:
Hi- do you have a larger size canvas zippered knitting bag? I was thinking of getting one to give as a gift….
Julia on said:
Thanks for reaching out, Carol! We have Canvas Zip Totes from Baggu in stock; you can read about them here: https://hillsboroughyarn.com/bags/hello-baggu/
We have Citron and Pecan in stock at this time; the bags are $48 each. Let us know if we can answer any questions or help with an order!