Crochet: Beginning and Beyond
Instructor: Nancy Allen
Saturdays: September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29; 11:00 am - 12:30pm.
Students will learn basic and more advanced stitches while creating 4 squares that join to make a pillow. Each mandala style square is unique, combining texture and lace elements to make floral and geometric motifs.
Experience: No prior crochet experience necessary, this class is for beginners!
- Four crochet square patterns by The Floral Hook, $2 each on Ravelry:
- Crochet hook size 3.75mm or 4mm
- DK weight yarn in 8 colors; we recommend Cascade Ultra Pima: DK weight, 100% mercerized cotton, 220 yards/100g; $13.50 each
- Note: Please wait to purchase your yarn until the first class meeting, as Nancy will cover color selection for the project!
- Masks are required in the classroom and in the shop.
- Refunds or store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was unexpectedly closed.
- Refunds or store credits for missed classes cannot be made.